Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hope everyone had a nice Vday! I had a great time, which I thought would be impossible. My girl took me out to dinner to a nice little restaurant, food was delicious, I actually ate. Then we went to a small bar and had a very nice time, real SATC vibe. It was actually quite funny, trying real hard not to be a bitter bitch from all the unnecessary bullshit that I have been through, but I couldn't try hard enough, all the couples around us looked so phony, one couple were looking like they were arguing! HAHA. Stupid. i don't know, everything just looks so forced on this made up day. Like I said before, when I was in a relationship, everyday was special and filled with love.

I got my Sugy, some pink and brown rain boots for Valentines Day. There hasn't been a year that I don't get her something, I always make sure she knows her worth, and tell her that no matter what she will always have a "Valentine" bc I'll always be around. Shes my life...

Well, if you spent it with your friends, family or your special someone, I hope it was great and took the time to realize that tomorrow is never promised, so don't let February 14th be the only day you show those around you how much you love them.

0 comments: