Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ask me how class went...

FABULOUS!!! Keeping in mind that I am writing on public space,lol. No, really though I liked the class alot, it was a good first day, only about 13 students in the class and my prof. is fly! She used to be the Fashion Director/Editor at Essence magazine and now styles celebrities. She just came back from styling at the Oscars! I could definitely learn alot from her, she has had a lot of life experiences and is very wise. Everyone seemed really nice, it didn't look like everyone was there for the right reason, but hey... I'm there to better myself so could care less what everyone elses motives are. It was a 3 hour class, and I felt like I couldve stayed there all night. I'm excited for this, and hopefully I will get opportunities out of this.
Getting home was a different story... I cant even lie.. after class I walked out into the streets of NYC and felt sooooo lonely... Lonely in the City. I walked from 28th to 23rd street to catch the path, got to hoboken around 935pm and had to wait an HOUR for my next train, ugh. Ended up getting home around 11. Definitely a long, but PRODUCTIVE day.
I'm getting back to the old me, keeping busy, 3 jobs, no sleep, RocStar drinks all day... I love it! This is when I'm most hungry for progress, this is when I'm at my best. I'm my own Mike Tyson and I am NOT knocking myself out.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Three jobs? Oh man.

Anonymous said...

I know that class, I know that instructor...word is she's a real hater!!! lol