Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Freshman Again

Today is my first class at FIT and I am so nervous. I know it sounds corny, but its true! I was thinking all night about what I should wear, very limited because I will be going straight from work. I knew I couldn't try TOO hard, but I had to be true to myself. I needed to be comfortable, and not look like the Olson twins. I don't even have a notebook! Do I have to buy one? Ugh... so nervous, I know everyone there will be thinking that they are ALREADY stylist to the stars, and think that they are the next Rachel Zoe, all of them probably rejects from the Tyra produced show "Stylista". Okay- I have to remember to keep an open mind, stop judging. But really, I think this will be awesome for my soul right now. I will be busy, meeting new people with the same interests and I know it will be fun! I'm excited! EEEK! The ONLY thing that sucks about this is me taking the train so late, I have to catch a 10:25pm to get home, so I'll be getting home by 11(hopefully), let me tell you Teterboro is scary as shit at night...Well, off to Staples, try to find me a cute "stylish" notebook, lol. Come back tomorrow.. I'll let you know all about it! xoxo

0 comments: