Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thought I'd share...

little tidbits of my day.

I missed teaching my girls today. Next week is their first "official" game, hopefully they will stop playing patty cake and pause to shoot the ball. Today was rough I must admit, watchful eyes all over me, but then again, looking the way I did today, what did I expect? One of my coworkers must have noticed my pain because he came by and gave me one of the best gifts- gift of knowledge- a book. Almost as if it were meant for me, it had come today in the mail for him- The Secrets of the Bulletproof Spirit. Extremely appropriate gift for today, for my forever. I must admit, I am lucky to have very few, but very good listeners at work. Thanks for that-

I want to try to live in each day, I think I worry t o much about the future, so much so, that my today passes me by. I don't want that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you teaching?