Monday, February 23, 2009

Turning over a new Leaf...

After a day of soul searching... a little help from an outside source too... I realized that tears wont change anything.
Screaming wont change anything.
Being angry as ever wont change anything.
Two wrongs don't make a right, in any way I look at it. No reason to be vindictive, I would only be hurting myself. Me lashing out every chance I get wont fix whats been broken. Me forgiving, but never forgetting, will help the process. Whats done is done, and if I plan on moving forward, I have to be positive again, and realize that I am never alone. If its meant to be, it will be. I have to go back to being the happy person I was just a few months ago, I cant let this "situation" turn me into someone I'm not. Before this, I was always smiling and loved life and loved being in love, I want that back, I need that back. Besides, all this crying can bring out unnecessary wrinkles, and I'm too fly for that,lol.
So I promise that this will be the last posting of a sad love story. The next one will be on how happy I am, either because we went back to "our normal" or because I found new happiness. To be continued...

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

0 comments: