Friday, February 27, 2009

DVF- Last Night-Candace Bushnell!!!!


I had such a great time last night! Feeling fabulous as ever... walking down with my girl to 14th and 10th for an event at DVF store,but before we crossed the street, we hid behind garbage and changed from our nasty lame flats to our fly 5inch heels!... Got there and immediately went for the champagne ( no "slender" wine was being served, so next best thing...) There were supposed to be Godiva chocolate being passed around, but I guess we mustve missed it, besides I had enough stored in my belly from Valentines! There were so many women, professional women, successful women, it was so inspiring... The best part was Candace Bushnell! I mean cmon she bought us Mr.Big!!! SATC, Lipstick Jungle!! We stood right in front of her while she spoke(and she spoke for a while) she looks amazing for being 50+. She had some wise words and got me thinking...
The photographer was on me and Ms.Last all night, he wanted to take pictures of us everywhere... so of course when time came to take a picture with Candace.. he wasn't around, ugh. So, being me being me, I tracked his ass down and he took like 5 pictures of us together!HaHa.. got it!
After the event we went out for late dinner and I met two wonderful young professional ladies... it was so nice to be in the presence of people who have the same interests and are motivated to be successful... not just be complacent with having babies and living on our tax money, feeling like OctoMom is their inspiration. I had such a wonderful night... I feel like I'm starting to find myself again, and it feels good. xoxo

Stay tuned for the pics!

0 comments: