Thursday, March 12, 2009

You wanna be my rebound???


So I went out last weekend and had a pretty nice time, met a guy, not marriage material, but just regular nice guy,we exchanged numbers and that was it. So I get a text last night from him telling me that he wants to be the one to help me get over my ex, he wants to be the "new" man in my life!!! Who does that? You met me ONCE and already feel as if you want to be in my life?So you mean you want to be my rebound? You want to be the man that I pretend to like only to kill time and try to get my mind off the only man I really want? You want to be the man to be used to get some free dinner and a movie ( which btw I don't even do movies!) Seriously? Nothing good can come out of a rebound, can it? My girls are telling me that I'm not giving it a fair chance... but is it "fair" to be out with him and thinking about someone else... looking into his eyes and seeing a different man? Thats not fair. I don't know, I got so cheesed out by that text, I wanted to barf, like he doesn't know me from a hole in the wall. How long before you have to move on? Damn, there needs to be some kind of guidelines for this bs heartbreak. Honestly the only thing right now that can help me get over my ex is time and a little R&R in the M.I.A!!!

0 comments: