Thursday, March 5, 2009

More RiRi/CB Update...

Its getting a little tired, but I must inform you all of the latest...here it goes. These are notes obtained from a detective working on the case:

*Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman.(What do you expect from a 19yr old R&B superstar? Not to have groupies around? C'mon now)
*An argument followed. Brown allegedly tried to force Rihanna out of the car.
*Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window(Maybe thats where her horns came from??? I thought he smashed her head on the dashboard, guess I was wrong). Brown punched her, then continued punching Rihanna while driving.(How was it that he managed to drive and punch her at the same time and NOT get into an accident?)
*Blood splattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood. Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."(Sounds like a LifeTime movie)
*Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there." Brown allegedly then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."(She did do a stupid thing... why call the cops if your gonna just end up going right back, dumb chick...all this for what? For nothing)
*The report also says Brown punched Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock.

Ugh.... Overload.

0 comments: