Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sad Day

So I managed to survive another round of layoffs... Its always so rough to see people you work with everyday go. I didnt even know this one was coming today. But I am thankful for the people who watch over me and keep me protected. These are the times when you want to go home and just talk about it with someone you love, like your man, I will go home to my bear... the bear that I will burn to ashes by the end of this week. LOL. Well, even more of a reason for me to be out! All this chaos in my life is happening all at once, so that I can go away and be able to dust everything off and come back BRAND NEW. I am so thankful that I still remain employed and so thankful that I have my family and thankful that I am out in just a couple of days!!! xoxo

0 comments: