Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I say we Pray... Pray!!!

I was reading Glamour magazine and came across an interesting poll that they ran... 1/3 of Glamour's readers admit they have prayed for a boyfriend!!! I am not alone!!! Boy, do I pray... every single night without fail. Pray for the right man to come along and swoop me off my Colombian ass! Now that I've had my taste of what a bad boyfriend is like, I'll definitely be able to tell when the good one comes around. Dont act ladies, there is nothing wrong with a little divine intervention, as long as thats not the ONLY thing you pray for! You know... the Lord says
Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes we pray for things that have been in our face all along. look around you