Monday, March 9, 2009

Blurry Saturday...


My Saturday started off great, my girl took me for some cupcakes (see previous entry), then we went to Barnes & Nobles and killed about 3 hours... oh, how I love people watching... btw- I realized its a great spot to meet quality men, just beware if they are in the self-improvement section longer than an hour!!! It was so quiet and relaxing, opposite of what my night was...


At about 10pm my other friend calls me and asks to go out, feeling like its about time to have some fun and get loose ( the weather helped quite a bit too)... You know, everyone gets crazy when the warm weather comes around... I had one mission in mind- have fun, let loose and maybe meet a cutie or two... feeling like it was going to be a good night, I took a shower, blew my hair out, I hadn't ate all day besides the cupcake in the morning, so my stomach was looking nice and flat, got all decked out, 5inch red patent leather heels and all!!! I was ready...

We ended up going into Hoboken and everyone everywhere was drunk, earlier that day was their St.Patricks day parade, so you can imagine how wasted everyone was, those Irish can drink! Without going into too much details.. but maybe 3 very strong apple martinis(had to get the green in there somehow!) I was done... I had a great night, got home about 8:30am that morning... needless to say I was in bed for most of Sunday.

For the first time in a long time, I was living in the moment and my thoughts were far away from any sad memories... maybe its time to make some new good ones...



Have Fun? Check

Let Loose? Check

Meet a cutie or two? Check


Well, mission accomplished.

0 comments: