Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Say Goodnight to the Virgin...

I heard/read this a while back and now its really happening. Come April, one of my favorite stores will be shutting its doors- The Virgin Megastore in Times Square is closing. Its a really sad thing- it was my favorite Tuesday night spot, it actually holds a lot of memories, I used to spend hours there with one of my favorite people. But all good things must come to an end... right? The only good thing to come of this is probably the fact that we can buy things at 50% off! They have such fly stuff there, from Junk Food T-shirts to very risque books to tons of old school collections- Virgin will definately be missed, and for now, we still have the one in Union Square!

http://www.reuters.com/article/musicNews/idUSTRE50D0O420090114

0 comments: