Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New to This...

So sue me... I''m not quite the quintessential blogger yet... so I apologize for missing a couple of days. Last night was a trainwreck... literally... there were signal problems with good 'ol NJ Transit that almost made two trains slam into each other and therefore cause me an hour and a half delay... Just what I needed to end my day...
My weekend was decent, did a little shopping on Saturday before the endless snowfall began... rather quiet on the homefront.
Something did bother me though on Sunday- I went to the family room and caught my 10 y-old niece watching "Wanted" with Angelina Jolie. I was so disturbed by this... I think at 10 years old I was still playing with Rainbow Brite and my Gloworms, and watching My Little Pony cartoons. Is this what its come to? A 10yr old watching Ms.Jolie get buttass naked and dropping "F" bombs left and right?
Just like that Hannah Montana(Miley Cyrus) chick, all her sitcom teaches kids is how to be deceitful and how to talk back to your parents. We need some new age Cosby Show back in our lives... To me... they were ideal.

0 comments: