Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Golden Globes...

I have to admit- what many criticized, I admired- I absolutely LOVED Renee Z black see-thru dress, thought it was such a great risk! Beyonce looked very voluptuous and beautiful as always and Anne Hathaway was drowned out by her deep blue gown, looking pale as ever. I thought Tracey Morgan looked like one of the servers, and his acceptance speech? Was I the only one who thought he was on something? Mickey Rourke looked a hot mess, but hey, he won the big one- so-Congrats! Kate Winslet, I had the pleasure of meeting her several times at my previous job, and oh how she deserved to win. I plan on seeing Revolutionary Road this weekend. Although it wasn't a hit with the ratings, I enjoyed watching it. Is there anything better to watch on a Sunday night, besides Rich Bride, Poor Bride?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say what?! That see-thru job was a major mistake. Not a bad as Leatherheads or that second Bridget Jones' Diary flick maybe, but bad...

Other than that (very) questionable claim, your Blog rules!