Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Destruction Therapy

Okay- so maybe I have been living under a rock for the past couple of years, although I truly believe I did hear about this, but just brushed it off. Now in difficult times like these, this little bit of info is useful. Plus, I am so relieved that I don't have to punch holes in my walls, when I get mad anymore,kidding-a lil- Anyway-now I have options! I can use different tools to destroy objects such as cars, refrigerators, tv's, washers and dryers, etc... These three Spaniards, who first came up with "Destruction Therapy" in 2003,made taking frustrations out, that much more enjoyable and legal! I wonder if I throw a brick thru his window... can I call it Destruction Therapy and get away with it? I'll let you know after the weekend! xoxo


Check out the pixs below-
http://www.odditycentral.com/funny/destruction-therapy.html

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny