Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And who am I to blame when it all falls?
Running on empty, not enough to ever be filled, is it to much to ask, for something that is real?
Who am I turning to when my mind doesn't answer my hearts calls.
When everyday I get more than what I bargain for. I didn't ask for this, I didn't ask for that, thinking about this all, I really don't feel like going fucking tit for tat.
And who am I to blame, when all my rights go wrong, feeling like its all over, not knowing where to go, am I the same one? The same one that was once so strong?
Please forgive me, I have myself to blame and the oItalicnly one now that is burdened with the pain.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so profound, as well so true... yet you don't carry those pains alone, there are many of us out here who are burdened daily by our failures and loses. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!