Thursday, January 8, 2009

Big Wedding... Is it for you?

I was speaking to my really good friend and coworker yesterday about weddings and how I always planned on getting married. I was never really the one to want the "fairytale" wedding with 5000 people(85% of which you have no idea who they are, the other 15% you know, and will be criticizing every step of the way.), the big princess dress, etc- not for me. I wanted the destination wedding, with maybe 10 people around me-tops, very simple,intimate... besides isnt a marriage between 2 people? Just so much hoopla, gets me dizzy just thinking of it!!!

This morning my friend emails me this fabulous story and I've decided... this will be my "destination" wedding... Love it!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/08/nyregion/08marriage.html?_r=2&hp

0 comments: