Thursday, January 8, 2009

Heel Heaven!

I walked into the shoe repair shop about two days ago and the short, Cuban viejito(Jorge) behind the wooden wall, came around and greeted me with a hug and kiss, he then continues to ask me questions on how my dentist appointment went. Whats wrong with this picture? Why does this man know more about my life than the people who I reside with? While waiting for him to put 5 pairs of my "fixed" shoes, I started to to realize that I have been spending more money on fixing my shoes, then the shoe itself! Okay... I might be exaggerating just a little-but really, I see this man every week for different shoes to fix! I'm definitely helping him out during these tough economic times! Well, no more! I have found the PERFECT fix! In this winter weather, my most prized possessions(my heels), will no longer be abused, dragged, scraped or scratched, they will no longer have to endure the pain that the snow,sleet and hail place upon them... I am very pleased to bring to you... the Swim Galoshes and SoleMates heel protectors. The heel protectors are available now, but we will have to wait until March 2009 for the Swims.
There is no limit on how far we go to protect our most prized possessions!

Check them out!
www.thesolemates.com
http://www.swims.com/

Happy Shopping!

EE

0 comments: