Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shop at TopShop?

I dont get it... what was all the fuss about TopShop opening up a store in the city? The store opened the day after I left, so I havent paid a visit yet, but my friend did. She is a HUGE Topshop fan, so needless to say, she laid down some cash there. Curious to see their inventory(and what the whole fuss was about) I went on their US website and honestly, I can buy those same pieces at Forever 21 at a third of that price. The prices are ridiculous... $91 for a jersey dress? Really? Go to Target, if you want Jersey fabric so bad, you can even get the sheets and make a damn dress for 20 bucks. I wasnt impressed at all. One cool thing is that they have personal shoppers for you. Someone helps you pick our your clothes, holds it while you shop, takes you to the dressing room(no lines) and runs back and forth when the size is to small (lol)... its cool, kind of like having your own personal bitch.... HAHAHA. If you want to know what all the fuss is about, check out their website below...


http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=12556&catalogId=19551&intcmpid=USHPTR

0 comments: