Monday, April 27, 2009

First Steps, Next Steps

This weekend, while lil man was taking his first steps, I took my next steps... Spring cleaning came around, and I threw away something that might seem very small to some... but it took alot for me. It hurt like CRAZY, but why hold on to something that is no longer mine, probably was never mine... I threw away his toothbrush, along with his towel... I chucked it so hard into the trash can, mad as hell, that he chose his path, but hurt me along the way, knowing damn well, he had a good strong woman on his side, but he didn't care, he was selfish. Summer is on its way... Good will come, my path is clear and I'm protected... I'll be alright, actually, I'll be fine.
Whats next? "His drawer"... damn, I might need a drink before I start that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took you long enough... Dont think twice when throwing his shit out, he sure didnt think about you...

Anonymous said...

i second that comment! f that!