Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In search of my Bad Boy...







So last night was the Day 26 album release party at the Ed Hardy store.. what a night it turned out to be!!! Hair soaking wet from walking from the car to the store (dont ask why I bothered to blow dry it), rain going thru my rips in my jeans... yes, my Colombian jeans, lol! Finally got to wear them. In search of a new bad boy... I ended up being surrounded by them.. all night. Rappers, singers, football players, so many I didnt know what to do! HAHA. Let me stop. I'll give you a quick rundown wout too much information..
-Store was hot as hell
-One type of liquor ( damn, I should have taken a flask,lmao)
-Cameras everywhere(Cue Lady Gaga's -Paparazzi)
-Horrible body odor
-Took over BadBoys transportation(Walk? Who me?)
-Hit up 3 clubs, last one being where Clue was spinning
-VIP status all the way
-No shortage of liquor once we left the store...
-Earrings went missing
-Acting like I was trying out for Americas Best Dance Crew
-Keri Hilson came on, Clue cut it in the middle (got me tight as hell)
-Girls hating(whats new?)
-Feet were swollen
-5am- time I got home
-2 hours- time I slept
-Did I find the bad boy I was looking for? No. I guess I have to kiss a few more frogs before I find him!

Wish I can share more, but until next time...
For now- enjoy the pics...






1 comments:

Unknown said...

damn girl! all on a Tues.night?! LOL...I definitely couldn't hang.