Friday, April 17, 2009

Filled with Grace...

So I went out last night with a friend... we went to eat and then to the Grace hotel. Really cool bar, it has an indoor pool and swim up bar with views to each side, sweet. It was a nice crowd, Although mainly tourists, the reason why I knew they were tourists is because there were these 4 girls in the pool and really acting like they were in the club, like really going hard... they MUSTVE burned at least 1000 calories, yes thats how they were dancing! I mean damn, if I was trying out for ABDC, they mustve been trying out for MC Hammer's new joint, lol... ok lemme stop. That was funny...
I was mainly people watching and hadn't realized how much fun that could be, I would try to guess what everyones situation was or what they were thinking, silly me...
My night ended early, got home about 1230, but I definitely had a good time and had great company... Check out the hotel...

http://www.room-matehotels.com/eng/nuevayorkhotel/gracehotel/gracegaleria.php

0 comments: