Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last night I...

Went to dinner with a friend. We went to a French Bistro on 54th and Madison, I ordered roasted chicken (bad call) Its sucked! I looked like I had a damn eating disorder eating only the greens... we all know I'm far from disorder! lol. Afterwards, we went to my friends office in the Sony building and I got a nice little tour... very nice building, very clean and a lot of security!Kinda looked like the radio station with all the artists plaques, it was funky. I came out of there with Ciaras new album that drops next Tuesday. Its actually a great album, very upbeat. I was also given the Charlie Wilson album, I'll let you know about that once I get to it. Anyway, I had a nice time and got home nice and early. Gots to get the beauty sleep!!!
BTW- did anyone catch that Bulls game?!!! Had me on edge!

0 comments: