Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last Night revisited...













Okay, so I haven't stopped thinking about last night and how one incident almost made me wet my pants! Okay, so the person I was with (she chooses to remain anonymous,TD,lol)... So I introduce her to someone I had just met, she shakes his hand, exchange hellos and she goes about her business... 5 minutes, YES, 5 MINUTES LATER, I turn around and tell her that this person was talking to her- so in his face, she says "Whos he? I dont know him? I dont know you" LMAO. Dude- you JUST met this man 5 minutes ago... Seriously, he mustve felt some kind of way... cause damn, were you that unimpressionable??? Or my girl had way too much Diddy juice... ewwww, that didnt sound good...Too much Ciroc! lol... actually we were drinking Goose, but thats beside the point. I had such a great time, bc T just stood up and ran the damn show, she might as well have been the "Patty Laurant" of it all!


And how do I look, at 4am , coming out of my wallet with $3 bucks for her to get to Brooklyn!!! HAHAHA.. wow...

0 comments: