Monday, December 13, 2010

OMG! Usher...


Friday was absolutely one of the best nights I've had in a very long time! I went to the Usher/Trey Songz and Miguel concert at the Prudential Center with my best friend, I had tickets from one of my other good friends, Jason from Sony/Jive, so I wasnt sure exactly where our seats would be , but I was just grateful to be there (I LOVE Trey and Miguel!)... I picked my bestie up in Hoboken and we were on our way. Get there, go to Will Call and they tell us they dont have our tickets... SAY WHAT?! OH HELLLLL NO! *Dials Jason's number*... As always, Jason comes to the rescue, get our tickets and we head straight to the Belvedere lounge. *Bottoms Up*! We had pretty good seats, good enough for me to get dazed by Trey's nicely built in 6 pack. Girls were going WILD, their men looking frustrated, for that very moment I was thankful for being single... just for that moment!

Treys set is over... intermission, time to revisit the bar. Shortly there after here comes my connect with Pit passes... now... if you all dont know what Pit passes are... I feel sorry for you! Ha, no, just playing, but they are passes to literally just stand right next to the stage, on the floor behind all the computers/sound equipment,etc. Trey had already left the building, but I was able to chat it up with Miguel.

Here come Usher... floating in the air over hundreds of screaming ladies who swear that he specifically heard THEM. He had a great set, just wish he wouldve had more ballads. Usher also showed that he has been working those Ninja Turtle abs! NICE!

Thank you J for a great night!

Enjoy the pics!
C

0 comments: