Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dollaz Unlimited / Crescendo Showcase


Tuesday was amazing! Dollaz Unlimited and Crescendo Mgmt gave us such a diverse showcase of artists. Performing were Dan Godlin, Emanny Salgado, Vaughn Anthony and the lovely Olivia. The artisits performed in front of a large crowd, the venue was filled to capacity and drinks were flowing, thanks Ciroc! It was great to see such familiar faces in the crowd, the whole Bad Boy/Interscope Records were in the house and cant forget to mention our favorite, Angela Yee. Thanks to everyone who came out, we hope you truly enjoyed yourselves and a huge thank you to Urban Latinos very own Erica Lopez for coming out and supporting! I am truly grateful for the outcome of our second showcase!
C

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You actually cause it to look very easy and your display, even so i'm discovering this particular make any difference being truly one thing that i come to feel I'd under no circumstances
realize. Seems like too complex and also in depth for me.

I’m writing about onward for your up coming blog, I'll make an effort to get the hang of the usb ports!
Also see my page: Genital Warts Cream