Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not the kinda Sex I was waiting for...


So last night my boy takes me to R&B live showcasing new talent at Providence (really nice place). Jeremih was set to perform so I HAD to go, since I'm obsessed with the sexy lil song. It was a real chill place, a lot of industry suits, not packed at all, laid back, it was great. The band was playing, drinks flowing, people mingling, and here I am just waiting for my song to come on... as predicted he was an hour late. Finally he came on, real cute, wore an MJ inspired jacket which was fly, sang three songs, one of which was Birthday Sex. At the end of these, at most 10 minutes, right after he ended Birthday Sex, he put the mic down and walked out...

WHAT?

Are you kidding me? You dont even say goodnight? or thanks? Just walk out and leave like if he had just had the performance of a lifetime. Who the hell does this lil ass 20yr old think he is? Not even Kanyes big ass ego would do some shit like that. I was so upset, felt like throwing my water bottle at him. Lame ass, rocking a mohawk, somebody needs to tell him that was like 6 mths ago, my girls dog has that hairstyle, so what does that say about you???

He's a new artist, he has a lo to learn...

That was my night... soon as he left the stage.. I was on my way back to the 'burbs...

0 comments: