Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NYFW 2012

Its about that time... MB NYFW 2011!!! How excited are we? My favorite part is being able to support fellow Latinos! Latin designers bring something so unique, so special, its as if they have their own personal salsa they add to their shows! This year I plan to attend Carlos Miele's and of course Juan Carlos Obando... my fellow paisa! One show I never miss is Custo Barcelona. I actually visited their boutique in Bogota and it was love at first sight!
I want to be lucky enough to sneak into Carolina Herrera's show, mi mejor amiga! Ha! I always planned on her custom making my wedding dress! Algun dia!
Well, if you are lucky enough to attend any of these shows, make sure you know the tickets worth! Many women will sell their Louboutins and Gucci python hobo's just to be SEEN in the spot! Suerte!
For a list of all the Latin designers showing at NYFW 2012 check out http://www.mbfashionweek.com/

0 comments: