Friday, June 5, 2009

Natural Star

that's what I am... Ok, okay, let me stop, lol.
I had an audition on Wednesday for a radio gig (don't want to give too much away right now)- so I go in (by myself) and theres girls all dolled up, face painted, friends tagging along. I felt a certain kind of way bc I went on my own, but c'mon who goes to an audition with someone?
So-I go in, looking how I look everyday, regular and fly, haha... funny but true (I had on my new Dior lip gloss from Saks the day before,lol) I tried talking to some of the chicks there and they were not trying to have it- intimidation is a bitch. Giving me, as my girl would say, "elevator eyes"!
The audition was on camera and with a famous singer from the bachata group "Aventura" - he was real down to earth, and kinda cute...
Needless to say I killed it.
If I don't get this, I know its rigged! LOL
Anyway, I stayed with everyone at the station and got all their contact info, it was great, became bff's with the photographer(you know how I do!) taking pics all night! Even going out to lunch with him next week!
They spoke about me for like 10minutes on air yesterday and are all rooting for me. They were a great group and definitely keeping in touch no matter what.
This is what I do, this is what I love...
Should be getting the pics today, stayed tuned...
and wish me good luck!
xoxo Eve

0 comments: